Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:
From: Bubs' Gmail <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: December 31, 2011 9:38:38 AM GMT-04:00
Subject: Ano Nuevo Take Two
Dammit. New Year's post was victim of "early send syndrome" a frequent problem with me and the iPhone. It will be interesting to see what spelling and grammar errors the iPhone and I have made.
• Provisioning is both easier and harder than I expected. In this trip to Puerto Rico I didn't try to stock up on all non-perishables. We can get most of them along the way, and go without others. We chose to purchase large amounts of a few items, such as walnuts, and enough of other items to last for only three months or so. We foscused here in Puerto Rico on marine items, personal and galley things, and clothes. Especially clothes for me. No women's sailing clothes are available (at reasonable prices) south of Puerto Rico.
• EW grew a beard and I like it. Here in Puerto Rico he purchased both a beard trimmer and a kit for me to use to cut his hair. This should be good for a couple of hilarious blog posts in 2012. Thank you, my sweet Topic.
• I still miss friends and family. EW's cell is activated while we are in USVI and Puerto Rico. Call. Also, I LOVE comments from real people on this blog. Also emails. As I've said before, you know what's happening here. I'd love to hear what's going on with you. I really, really mean it.
• I did write a book and it's now being edited by dear friend and fellow sailor, Dora SM. I hope she still likes me when the project is done. She keeps worrying that I'll take offense at her suggestions. While red isn't my favorite color, 99% of her changes and comments have been right on. When it's done, you will be among the first to know.
• Finally, I am in awe that EW and I are able to follow our dream. I wish that for you, whatever your dream may be. All the best to you and yours on 2012, and I hope you are able to move closer to your dream this year. Let me know.
Prospero Ano Nuevo!
Sent from my iPhone